Friday, June 13, 2008

My Family








I am the oldest of 4 kids. I have one sister, Brittney. She just got married to Scott Bigler on April 10th. Hinton and I went with my parents to Utah for the wedding. Hinton was only 2 weeks old but did very well on the flight. I have 2 bothers, P.J. and Caleb. P.J. is on a mission right now in Santa Rosa, California. He left in January and will be there for 2 years. He is really liking it and it's such a good thing for him to be doing. Caleb is going to be a senior in high school and loves football. We attended his spring game a few weeks ago and it was Hinton's first football game. They are the Harmony Longhorns and PJ had bought Hinton a little longhorn onessie to wear to the game. My parents own a travel agency and just had there 30th wedding aniversary last week. Brad is the oldest of 4 kids as well. He has a brother named Ryan who works a Publix. He then has two half brothers, Dylon and Connor, 3 and 1. We all live in St. Cloud along with many aunts, uncles and grandparents.

No comments: