I have challenged myself, or I have been challenged to journal everday. This blog is my journal so please don't tell anyone my secrets!!! Since I will be doing this everyday there won't be pictures everyday but hopefully some fun stories to tell. Well to start us off Lottie woke up really fussy. She has been teething and the past couple of days has been pulling at her ears so I decided that it was time to take her to see the doctor. I made an appointment and within 30minutes of making it she fell off of our fairly high king sized bed so needless to say the doctor had two things to check today. I was in and out of the doctor within 20 minutes and Lottie is perfect! No ear infection, no concusion, only a little red bump on the head. She is still fussy and teething but healthy so hopefully the rest of the day will go on without needing to see a doctor!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment