On Monday the kids didn't wake up until 12:30pm, it was so nice to be able to sleep in. Well I got to, Brad had to be at schoole early, but it was nice for me! We went down to Brads school to see what he had been doing the past day or so. We went to the pond which is on campus and saw the Swans and their 4 swan babies (are they called ducklings?)
At the pond they have a nice statue but if you look right behind Hinton below there is a pool ladder. These ladders were all around the pond so we were trying to figure out if this is used for swimming in the summer or if at one point it was used for swimming? All I know is that I would not swim in there with those crazy birds. The swans would attack you for sure!
Reflections: Charis in the World of Wonder
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment